6.7L Cummins for sale, possible swap???

I would be leary, as all warranty claims at this time I think still go to cummins/dodge.

Last edited:
I would be leary, as all warranty claims at this time I think still go to cummins.
What do you mean by that? Like its a stolen motor or a false ad? Regardless, I think a P-pumped 6.7L would be badass, lol.

Cummins doesn't do anything with an engine out of a Dodge. Technically its a Chrysler engine. No warranty of any kind from Cummins.
For $2000.00 it is a good price without warranty.
Someone should tell Fletcher. Thats up in his corner of the country.

What do you mean by that? Like its a stolen motor or a false ad? Regardless, I think a P-pumped 6.7L would be badass, lol.

If it was a warranty it should go back to Dodge/Cummins at this point.
Just saying buyer beware.

Jeff(snedge) may know more than I. Just for Dodge to do a warranty claim last I knew you would have to submit the items for warranty to be paid. The dealer has to surrender the defective parts.

If it was a warranty it should go back to Dodge/Cummins at this point.
Just saying buyer beware.

Jeff(snedge) may know more than I. Just for Dodge to do a warranty claim last I knew you would have to submit the items for warranty to be paid. The dealer has to surrender the defective parts.

Yes, I would think the warranty parts would need returned. I know that there are alot of dodge dealers out there right now selling off 6.7 warranty turbos that they were instructed to scrap so.....

Yes, I would think the warranty parts would need returned. I know that there are alot of dodge dealers out there right now selling off 6.7 warranty turbos that they were instructed to scrap so.....

I guess that was my point.

there a few at the local dodge store manger tells them to throw them away but nobody says not to just get them back out again

Thats probably why there are 20 for sale on Ebay at any one time, lol