6.7L Nozzles

Torque

Has anyone here ran the Torker Nozzles? I have a buddy that is thinking about getting a set for his 2010 6.7L but I have never even heard of them. I'm just trying to get some feed back, good or bad.

Thanks guys!

Never heard of that company. I would suggest BOD nozzles, definetly the best bang for the buck out there. I run a set of his 50hp nozzles.

Torkers are Glacier Diesels, Black Ops Diesel (BOD) is me so guess I would be a little biased on which set to run LOL

I plan on having exergy (the link smokem posted) go thru my injectors for my next build... currently i have 45% over stock nozzles

hmmm that might make me a little leary, if they are that hard to get a hold of when your trying to give them money what if something goes bad and ya need to get hold of them to make it right:poke:

Yes, I would be leary of a legitimate business with many combined years on the R&D side of fuel injection systems because they are busy.

The day after I posted this, I got a call from Exergy. I have to say I was very impressed! Talked for a while, and finished the conversation feeling like I was more educated than before we began. Greg was very knowledgable, and answered any question I had. He even took time to go into detail, and help me learn more. Definitely like what they are about:clap:Exergy

hmmm that might make me a little leary, if they are that hard to get a hold of when your trying to give them money what if something goes bad and ya need to get hold of them to make it right:poke:

Yea real leary :bang :hehe:

Yes, I would be leary of a legitimate business with many combined years on the R&D side of fuel injection systems because they are busy.

I don't think he was referring to them as being incompetent, but in possible post-sale execution.

I have no experience with this company, so I cannot comment on their service. But it's a valid point to bring up.

Those of us who have had post-sale issues can attest to the frustration of calling and no answer. Or no response to emails. Or extremely delayed responses. At that point, I could care less how many engineering degrees they have, or what fancy equipment they use. Instead, it becomes about fulfilling my expectations.

Last edited:
Acorn,

Did you happen to get prices from Exergy? Like to ship them some stock nozzles and have them go throught them/ oversize them?

Just wondering how they compare price wise to the BOD, Torker, II, machs, etc...

Injectors are getting closer on my list of to-do's...

Thanks,
Frank

If anyone is looking for a used set of 6.7L nozzles, let me know

My friend is taking his injectors out right now, and swapping in some larger nozzles.....

Would be a good set to send off to Exergy for modifying

Acorn,

Did you happen to get prices from Exergy? Like to ship them some stock nozzles and have them go throught them/ oversize them?

Just wondering how they compare price wise to the BOD, Torker, II, machs, etc...

Injectors are getting closer on my list of to-do's...

Thanks,
Frank

I did, and the best way for exergy is to send the the whole injector. They test the whole thing using hyd flow testing, that way you get a better idea of the shape the injector is in. The price really depends on how big you want them. They will only sell you something they can stand behind in the form of a flow sheet. Send me a pm if you have any more questions.

Not sure on bucks nozzles but I am a dealer for rich and Industrial Injection, and the II nozzles were about $150 cheaper then rich's so thats what I went with, plus my pump is II and I am close to them, and never have had any problems with them like a lot of others.

KMK, without having to search your signature on CF, what size injectors are you running from II? Dyno sheets? I know your having some HG issues and all but I was just wondering...