6.7L turbo on a 12V???

TheKid

I have come across a 6.7L varible vein. Ive heard of people put them on a 12V with just a trotle position sensor and running great? I have a 94 that im looking to do the swap on , any input????

Any particular reason you're wanting a VGT or did you just come across a smokin deal?

Fleece makes a Standalone VGT controler for the 351.... You can put it on a cummins, 6.5, pinto, ect.............

came across a smoken deal on one andreally like the idea of faster boost. top end power is good right now , i have it all dialed in pretty good with the timeing and what not. ive heard of these working and would really really like to play with one. sounds like it would be a good "little" for a twin set up witch is what my end goal is for the truck. thanks for that looooong list of info btw. really helped!! sounds like alot of work but i like that kind of stuff.
as for that controler that fleece makes i may make my own system , a good friend of mine used to make EFI for gas motors and he is more then willing to help me get the computer end sorted out.