6" Top Guns Customz Lift

Pvmt-Pndr

I'm kicking around the idea of getting rid of my lift. It's currently on the truck. Here's the kicker, if you have a 2007.5-2009 ram 2500 and want to lift it what I am thinking about doing is parking the trucks next to each other and swapping parts. This way my truck is at stock ride height again.
It's a 6" Top Guns Customz lift. Bilstein shocks in the front Ranchos in the rear (dual bilstein stabilizers that I'm not parting with) 35x12.5s on 18" i forget what kind of A/Ts and rims that could be part of the deal too if your tires and rims are in good shape with good tread.

Let's say $2,000 for lift including shocks and all that goes with it (except my dual stabilizers), rims and tires. Price it out yourself, it'll cost $4k+ for the lift rims and tires. I may do a partial or full trade depending on what it is for a front Ford HP kingpin Dana 60, !!!set of rockwells!!!, go-fast 460 parts, DC stick welder 220, aluminum 220 welder, 52 Willys truck parts (fenders/bed), go fast 6.7 Cummins parts, tandem axle car hauler goose neck preferred, zero turn mower

Here a picture of my truck now. I've decided to go a different route with the truck.

[ame="http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/JOHN20011/media/IMAG2154.jpg.html"]IMAG2154.jpg Photo by JOHN20011 | Photobucket[/ame]

Back