600 Hp Turbo

georgboy

I was wondering what turbo I need to make a cool 1200 degree 600 t0 650 horse CR. I have the G56 so I would like a turbo with decent response as well. Thanks Guys.

64/71/14 would probably do the trick. What injectors are you running?? What CP3 do you plan to run.

1200 and 650 hp, that will probably be twins or a single that you wouldn't like because it's too large for dd. Maybe it's out there but I haven't found it yet. The 64 would get you the power for sure but my 04.5 stock ran 1400.

A 64/71/13ss would get you the power, but wouldnt be 1200', more like 1400+, you will need a good size injector 120 or bigger. Look at a set of twins, then you still have towing and drivability

I'm running a Super B Special, DDP90's, and a II85% pump with TNT, and making 615hp at 1300*. With the MP-8, it gets up to 1350-1375* and spools and drives great. I've got a auto with a tight converter and I've got minimal lag.

Get a 64/71/13ss. I made 598.7 with Flux 3's and a Stock CP3 when I had the 64. That was without any tuning and who knows what the Smarty was on since the OBD II port stopped working. I drive the truck daily and never had a problem. It wasn't too laggy and didn't smoke at all.

i think you'd be happy with a super phat shaft 64 shoot me a PM and i'll shoot you some prices..

I just don't want to lose the spool up time. I know that with the stage three I won't lose any spool up time and gain more air and then I will have my first bb turbo to eventually add the second bb turbo for a sure enough killer setup.

i think you'd be happy with a super phat shaft 64 shoot me a PM and i'll shoot you some prices..

:eek:wned:
nvm... they don't make one, LOL.... I thought 64/71 and super phat shaft 64 popped in my brain and i go to check on pricing and it doesn't exist, LOL....
Well HTT is always an option

I talked to tom at turbo resource yesterday and he said he did not support running a stage lll 3788r without a camshaft upgrade. He said the spoolup would be awful slow, that I should just stick with a stage ll. Who is running one of these 3788r 's with a six spd and a stock cam?

I say screw the single idea and order a Stocker over an S400 kit from MPI and be done with it.....650 with plenty of air and spool!!!

My. 02

What kind of air are your twins putting out? How close are you to Griffin, Ga?

What kind of air are your twins putting out? How close are you to Griffin, Ga?

I see about 63-65 or so depending on how my setup is running....My turbos should flow enough for just over 800 I think...

I'm in Smyrna GA...It's about 57 miles from my crib to Jeff Garmon's shop in Griffin.....