62/70 Industrial Injection Turbo

SamW

like the title says, industrial 62/70 with an internal wastegate. works with stock injectors and tuning. works great with 155-190s. I ran it with 190s, and it was a fun turbo. no lag. If you are not aware what a non vgt is like to drive, give me a call or pm so I can explain to be sure this is the right turbo for you. Asking 2250 obo, new they retail for 3000 on most sites. 4000 miles on turbo, industrial rebuilt it las month and has not been out of the box except for pics. I can email them to anyone interested. pm or call/text 203 979 1502. it is hard to keep tract of threads on this site. only selling as I want to try something different once I get all the fixes done to my truck. not going to say what until I get it back in good mechanical shape and make up my mind

any idea what turbine wheel is in it?

yeah, its a 65 mm wheel.

what power did it make with those 190s ...im kinda in between a 62 or a 64 ...

ni idea, never dynoed it. I would say 525ish, just a guess. felt real nice to drive. minimal lag and great for towing/dd.

sorry for the slow replies, just dont get on compd much and forgot it was listed on here. give me a call for any questions 203 979 1502

anyone looking for compounds? would be a good turbo to go with an s475....

Back