64/71/13 over S480 twins like new

smokin06

Here we have fellas a brand new 64/71/13 over almost new s480 with race cover. The 64 is brand new with a clipped wheel and upgraded bearings. The s480 has about an hour of run time on it so this kit is practically brand new. The kit has no boots it is all v band clamped together. This is a high dollar kit and is capable of 1000 hp with the right supporting mods. I will have some pics when i get home so pm me for pics and pricing. Thanks all:snoop:ot.

Well i don't 100 percent know i was gonna accept offers on them. I know they were over 5k new and they r still practically new probably looking for 4K out of them.

Well i don't 100 percent know i was gonna accept offers on them. I know they were over 5k new and they r still practically new probably looking for 4K out of them. Make me some offers fellas i wanna finish this 2.6 truck up.

Yes it has the 1.32ar housing its the big exhaust wheel and has the race cover.

Look above there is a price i forgot it in the first post but in the 3rd or 4 th post i gave a round about price.

Here we have fellas a brand new 64/71/13 over almost new s480 with race cover. The 64 is brand new with a clipped wheel and upgraded bearings. The s480 has about an hour of run time on it so this kit is practically brand new. The kit has no boots it is all v band clamped together. This is a high dollar kit and is capable of 1000 hp with the right supporting mods. I will have some pics when i get home so pm me for pics and pricing. Thanks all:snoop:ot.

Not really set on a price i paid over 5k for the set new so im looking at 4,000 or so make me some offers fellas. I wanna get this 2.6 truck done.

U can call me and i will give u the details. They r from mpi and my number is 740 517 6883.

Back