68RFE Help

Shambo

Diesel Idiot
My Brother in law lost his reverse planitary gear in his new Dodge. Dodge will not warrenty it because he has an EDGE box on it! Now since they won't warentee it I was wondering who out there is building HP 68RFE's and what they charge for them. it may be better for him to get a heavey duty on instead of letting the stealler fix it.

Look on this site for good dealers. IMHO, I'd pick the closest one to you.

My Brother in law lost his reverse planitary gear in his new Dodge. Dodge will not warrenty it because he has an EDGE box on it! Now since they won't warentee it I was wondering who out there is building HP 68RFE's and what they charge for them. it may be better for him to get a heavey duty on instead of letting the stealler fix it.

Talked to NADP today and they have 68rfe trannys ready to go 450hp,700hp:rockwoot:

Talked to NADP today and they have 68rfe trannys ready to go 450hp,700hp:rockwoot:

What do you mean 450hp, 700 hp? Do you mean two stages or what? Like stage 1 would be 450hp and stage 2 would be 700hp?

just get the suncoast mega rebuild kit will have all the parts you need noone has a built tranny yet that is holding any better then stock