69 Camaro/duramax, and 2004 custom kodiak 4500 for sale..

Morse

Diesel
Due to changes in my life situation, I've decided to put my 69 Camaro dmax and Kodiak up for sale. I don't have room for them in FL, and there's just no use me keeping them in KY with me not around.

Here's the link to the camaro. It also has many pics.

Dmax Camaro parts rollin' in... - Diesel Place
$37,500 obo. I would also consider most car/boat/truck trades and cash. Feel free to PM me and ask.

The Kodiak is a real attention getter. It handles a trailer much better than a 3500. It has efi live, suncoast converter, and a performance rebuild. It runs great. It has the Monroe truck bed conversion, custom paint, semi wheels and tires, custom molded hood with 2007 tahoe headlights, dreaver springs, etc, etc.

Here are some pics before the stacks and dreaver springs which raised it a few inches.

Kodiak Pics.. Finally.. - Diesel Place

$32,000

PM me with any questions or comments. I will take trades and cash for either or both. Feel free to call me at 941-468-4307..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for posting the pics. The truck looks much better after the dreaver spring upgrade. It not only rides much better, but it lifted the front a few inches. It also has aussie style bull hualer stacks now.

I don't have my computer with me here in KY, so I don't have all the pics. For the camaro, go to the following thread. It has more details about the camaro. Pics begin on page 3.

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Here are some pics of the Kodiak. These were before th bullhauler stacks and dreaver springs. The springs raised it a few inches, and gives it a much nicer stance. Between those and the bilstein shocks, it rides 110% better than a stock kodiak.

Scroll down this page for pics.

Let's see your tow rigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

I'm really looking for around an 18' boat to fish the intercoastal with, or a jeep jk auto to give my father to run around his farm. I'll give a great trade towards either of these.. I'm also open to offers. I didn't really know what to list them at. I spoke to the shop that's been taking care of everything other than the motor/trans. They let me know I have over $36,000 in just the car. That's without the motor/trans. Again, I'm open for realistic offers.

Camaro may be sold.

I'm willing to negotiate on the prices. The Kodiak runs excellent. The only issue is it does currently have an exhaust leak. I'd like to sell them within the next few days while I'm in KY where they're located. Bring on more offers/trades.......

I'm very serious about selling these vehicles quickly. I'll take $30,000 for the camaro and $28,500 for the Kodiak.......

That's who I figured would pick it up. It's also less than an hour from his shop.

Sent your info to a buddy.....he is VERY interested and said he was gonna give you a call. His name is Mark. Hope I could help you out.... Where are you located?

Just curiouse what kind of mpgs the kodiak gets?
Total bad azz rig by the way! Good luck on the sale:cheer:

I'm currently in Owensboro, KY. I'll be here until Wednesday afternoon. I don't know if I'm driving the Kodiak back, or leaving it here. I'm not sure what the fuel mileage is unloaded on the Kodiak. I know it's better than my H2, but it only gets 10. The best mileage I ever recorded pulling was 9.5 mpg pulling a 48' trailer. That was driving very slow on the interstate, but it was still better than my 05 cummins dually I was pulling it with. Normal driving with a heavy load was more like 8-8.5 probably. It handles a trailer much better than a 3500. Seven of us just back from dinner in it.

$28,000 for the Camaro.......... $28,000 for the Kodiak.. I'll make someone a killer package deal for both.. I'll also sell the Camaro as a rolling chassis.. PM me for info..

My number is 941-468-4307 if anyone has questions..

What would u want just for the dmax motor? Is it stock and what trans is behind it?

Hello. I would only sell the motor if someone just bought the camaro as a roller. The motor has billet rods, slightly lower compression LB7 pistons, head studs, main studs, etc.. The trans is a 4L80e HD with billet shafts, TCI internals, and a TCI billet converter.

Camaro is sold..... He bought the chassis and the trans. I still have the motor for sale.. The Kodiak is also still for sale..

Dang I'm heart broken, and cash straped.

I wish I could have made i happen!