69' Ford Crew Cab roller....

HRDROKN

Prestige Worldwide
As things go, things change and I have had a priority shift…. I’m going to be in the market for a complete 92-93 extra cab, long bed 4x4, 5spd and with that…

I have decided to sell the crew cab as a roller (less motor, trans, transfer, drive shaft and fuel system. This sale includes all chassis parts (rubber, moldings, painless wiring, etc), all suspension components, including axles (D60/D80), disc brakes, hydroboost, steering gear (rebuilt and ported for ram assist), coilovers, parts to four link the rear (no coils), seats (no mount brackets)…. And whatever else I have chassis related (all twin turbo piping included). So she basically needs a donor, electrical, paint, wheels/tires and misc. items for completion.

$10,000 or possible trade for a 92-93 as mentioned above.

Thread link: 1969 Ford Cummins Crew Conversion.... - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Last edited:
Sad to see such a cool project go..... hopefully somebody picks it up and has the patience and craftsmanship to complete it right!

oh a shot to the heart i love this truck it will be missed hopefully someone will finish it with your high standards.

Damn Bro!! Like said above, hope someone wish craftsmanship like yours gets the project and finishes it right.

I watched this on and off again on two different forums. I would have loved to have seen the finished product. Good luck on the next project, and a free bump for ya...