6in exhaust tip

Your silverline..... is it 6in and double walled??? I have a 5in double walled silverline currently.

Silverline 6" are not double wall...just rolled edge.

I've not had a 6" tip discolor yet if that's the reason you're looking. I had several 5" tips turn yellow though.

MBRP
T5072.jpg

MBRP tips are too short.
IMO they would look much better if they were twice as long.

We put an MBRP 5-6" tip on a Dodge at DI...it looked rediculous....waaaay too short.

The Silverline has a good length to it, its a single wall rolled edge like stated above.

I need double walled. I have put 2 single walled tips on already. They turn all kinds of colors. The 6.7 get to damn hot at the tailpipe. 800-900 degrees. My 5in double wall has been workin great but i would love to have a 6in by about 18in long, but don't we all wish we were a little bigger?

The only 2 6" tips I've ever seen is the one from Silverline and the one that I've got on my truck. I don't know who makes it....Comes in a white box with no markings. I didn't have a decent pic of the tip on my truck....Here's my bud's LBZ with the same tip though!
l_45ac6d7d988a492c2c4d71a009dd50b4.jpg

im with yall mrbp tips are to short....id stick with what you have or try the silverline.....i have a no name 5" on mine......

Hog has the badest tips in the land.... but they suck to deal with.

I have bunches od 5x6 and 4x6 in single walls in stock 12, 18, and 22 long but none double wall.