6x.013's

6 Wheel

Learner
awesome injectors i recently purchased a set of 7x.012's so they are just laying around and need a good home. Looking to get $550 w/o cores but if you wanna throw your stockers in there ill take $475, also willing to trade for some go fast goodies. the pop pressure is set to 305 bar right now but can be set to whatever you'd like.

They are hurricanes by m and j tool i believe. i cant really tell the difference between the two because i threw a big stick in when i did the 7 holes...the 6's are awesome they for sure are better about not cracking than the 7's but i was just looking for more. i had a friend dyno 700 with the same sticks on a vp so they can deffinately move the fuel

bump these are badass injectors. great seller, great product. my truck did 700hp on fuel with these and a vp so they are def. capable of moving some fuel!

A set of these worked very well in my truck. Made 5 hp more than the 240hp injectors I am running same day same dyno.

They would probably be a bit hot for that charger. I had some 6x.012 injectors, and ended up trading them to a friend. He ran a 62/65/12, and they would smoke like crazy, and didn't really clean up too well. Like these guys are saying, they move a lot of fuel.
Sean

i am unable to send pm's due to me being very new to this forum. can you pm me a phone number were i can read you at? i am very interested in these injectors

i am unable to send pm's due to me being very new to this forum. can you pm me a phone number were i can read you at? i am very interested in these injectors

shoot me a pm he doesnt get on here much now.

Back