7.3 OBS Engine

Strokethis73

Hey guys. Im looking to sell my motor out of my 95 250. has 247,000 on it. some small upgrades. Stage 1 swamps injectors dominator 66mm charger. Still has stock fuel system, stock oil pump... never had a engine problem. willing to get rid of the Swamps IDM and Swamps tuned TS 6pos chip with it. Wanted to ask you opinion on a asking price or make me an offer on the engine. Its still in the truck. Your more than welcome to come drive it. Runs great. only thing it needs is glow plugs. and i have a set of 8 motorcraft glow plugs for it. Also included is a stage 2 afe intake. I also have a stage 2 snow performance water meth kit with an 8 gallon cell perfect for towing applications for sale.

I would be interested in the water meth. I was thinking i need stage 3 though, not sure yet. i would run 100% water anyway.

i would take 400 for the set up including the 8 gallon cell. i agree with the 100 percent water. i tried mixing my own methanol set ups and effiency dropped off for me after a 50/50 mix. hurts not being intercooled.

If your willing to sell the Stage 1 injectors and Dominator turbo with the chip. I would send ya the stock injectors and turbo to keep your motor complete. Where are you located?