7.3 rotating assy, aftermarket rods & cam

mech2161

I have a secret.
You get what's in the pictures. I didn't build it and don't know much about it. It's been in my shop for two years and sat elsewhere for another two years. It's time to go. Block has froze and split. I had it running before I pulled it out. They couldn't get the programming figured out and lost interest. The girdle ties the center main studs and the pan rail, fits stock pan.
They want $4500. I will consider all offers.

PSD_001.JPG

0029.JPG

00118.JPG

0039.JPG

Kevin, what rods are in it and is it just the block and bottom end or does it come with the cam and top end?

I think they are Crowers. I will try to find out. It's just what you see. Short block with cam and lifters still in the block. I think the cam is an early one that Lott sold.

I pm'd Nathan and hope he'll jump in here and post some information.

Ok Kevin ill try to remember what I can. Pistons are factory pistons cut for valve relief and I believe the lip inside the bowl was cut out , and they were coated tops and skirts at Swaintech. Cam was a regrind by Comp Cams and was drilled for a bolt on retainer, I do not know any of the specs. Rods were Tymar, not sure who made them for him. Rotating assembly has been balanced. It had a new lpop if its still on the bottom end. Girdle was all water jet cut and welded from 1/2 inch. The block was filled with with hardblok, but openings were left so the factory water pump still circulated water through the heads. As Kevin said, the programming was an issue and the guy lost interest. Damn shame he left water in it instead of antifreeze.

Make me some offers, it needs to be gone from my shop. Add your block and you have a built bottom end.

LOL No look at the 1/2" piece that is against the block. It's one piece that goes all the way around.

Sorry I missed this. You can email me. kevin at sledpullmotorsports dot com

Well, we pulled the cover to see if there were any numbers on the cam. LOL No numbers and the cam is junk. It was keyed and bolted but there wasn't any locktite on the bolt and it was loose. The gear walked and ruined the end of the cam. If it wasn't for the key way it would have been major.