7.3 Turbonetics Ball Bearing Installed

MrJohnWayne

Powerstroke Grease Monkey
Got my new BB unit from turbonetics last week and after work pains I was able to get it installed last night!

I do not have much seat time with it yet but so far this thing has been awesome!!!! Spools much faster than stock and hits 25+ psi in no time! with the highflow ebpv delete outlet it also kept the egt's much cooler than before. I'm gonna be hitting the strip this weekend so I'll have some more tech info but so far I am beyond impressed with this unit!!!

Stocker next to the TN
IMG_0328.jpg

TN all tucked in and ready to go!
IMG_0334.jpg

This truck is ready for action!
IMG_0336.jpg

Thanks man! after I get some more seat time in it I'll give some more details!

Good lord man. I didn't realize how big the turbo's were on yall's motors. That thing's a monster.

BgBlDodge said:
Good lord man. I didn't realize how big the turbo's were on yall's motors. That thing's a monster.

yeah they are pretty big and back there. hardest part though is just getting it under the cowling. after that it aint too bad.

so how much was it? any other mods needed to make it fit or is it a direct bolt in? also, i have been curious... i see some people replacing the stock charge pipes... benefits to this? where to get it and cost? thanks

turbo with new pedastal (non ebpv) and high flow outlet (non ebpv) was 2K. turbo itself is direct bolt in. Not sure about changing the pipes

If you want a turbo check out the guys at Blackwidowdiesel!!

www.shop.blackwidowdiesel.com

turbo with new pedastal (non ebpv) and high flow outlet (non ebpv) was 2K. turbo itself is direct bolt in. Not sure about changing the pipes

If you want a turbo check out the guys at Blackwidowdiesel!!

www.shop.blackwidowdiesel.com