7 Incher Installed

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
While most of you were having fun at Schieds I was working in the A.M. and fabbing this up in the P.M. :rockwoot:! Here is a couple views and how I mounted it.
Brandon

7 inch back.JPG 7 inch left.JPG 7 inch left side.JPG

7 inch top.JPG Stack mount.JPG

Looks good, really good. Are you running a straight pipe? I'll never get rid of my stacks. Oh yeah nice welds.

It be straight piped, and it is quieter than my dual 6"s I ran cause it moves the one stack out from behind my now deaf left ear :clap:
More of a bass sound than a crackle 5" pipe mabey ???????????
Brandon

P.S. I will get some smoke shots on here!

Last edited:
you just can't leave that truck alone can you? do you have it ready to pull yet, if so let me know, i can't wait to see that thing hook up

It is almost ready I need to finish these ladder bars out and melt a weight bracket up front and hit the go pedal :rockwoot:
Brandon

P.S. Have you picked up that cummins yet? You are going to need something once I get out their :poke:.

i hate to admit this but i really want to fill that up with empty beer cans just to see it launch them when you got on top of the turbo.

gunracer1 said:
i hate to admit this but i really want to fill that up with empty beer cans just to see it launch them when you got on top of the turbo.

Thats always fun to do....Not that I would know.......:hehe: