700 combo

lco

whats the best, cheapest way to get to 700rwhp on #2. was thinking dragon flows or flux 2's, silver 66 or bigger? will i beable to make 700 on a modded cp3 with dual feed line or will i have to go with a stage 3 cp3 with dual line. thanks

I am guessing that you have a Common Rail?

your going to need bigger injectors than Flux 2s to get there.

A silver 66 is a little small for 700 on #2 only

ok so either flux3's or dragon flows. don't know about flux4's seem to much for just a modded cp3.

Flux 4's and a modded CP3 should be just fine. Also, you might wanna look into the dual feed line. Been a while since I've looked into it but general consensus is that it generally costs power.

Is a modded CP3 cheaper than twin pumps? I would think the duals would be more reliable though...

flux 4's and a modded cp3(not stage3) will be enough fuel for 700+???

JFlagg said:
Is a modded CP3 cheaper than twin pumps? I would think the duals would be more reliable though...

Around $1,200 to mod your CP3 or $2,000 for the dual kit not including the pump.

Modded pump is not enough for Flux 4's, with a Floor It Stage 2+ I could drain the rail to 7k. IMO dual's is the way to go, flux 3' or 4's, cam/springs, 71mm charger (can be done on 66 but pushin it), fuel system, studs. Probly a few other things along the way.

Back