700+hp 24valve engine

G-D-P-97

Glicks Diesel Performance
i have for sale the engine out of my truck its an 02 24valve with 50,000 miles on it!! I will not be pulling the engine until its sold so that whoever buys it can here it run! the enigne will be sold complete with programming as well!!
Here is whats done!!
industrial injection custom 2.6 s300 turbo with billet wheel
industrial injection 150% over vp pump
industrial injection 6x20 injectors
industrial injection custom ground cam
industrial injection .093 feed tubes
industrial injection .093 injection lines
afe intake
ats exhaust manifold
haisley machine 90# valve springs
the head is fire ringed
the programming is a redline box stacked with a smarty
sfi certified fluid dampener

The engine will be sold complete will not part engine at this time
asking 15,000 obo please dont post back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh. Not trying to be rude or clutter your add but you probably want to dramatically reduce your price before some members jump on you. I've seen built 2.6 winners go for that.

im not trying to be unrealistic just tryting to figure out what its worth and what im going to do this winter and thats y the add says OBO and i think that u meant to say gold not good and no its not!

this is a single charger set up for class the 2.6 class the bottom end is all stock this is a very good combo for street use and pulling would be a great motor for a drag truck or a work stock truck

So this is the complete truck then? How many miles on it? What trans? Clean title?

this is a single charger set up for class the 2.6 class the bottom end is all stock this is a very good combo for street use and pulling would be a great motor for a drag truck or a work stock truck

So its got a drop in cam. Its not balanced. I'm guessing other then fire rings the head hasnt been ported, so its worth about $5,000. You would be better off parting it out cause there is no way your going to get even close to 15k for it. Also who dyno did the truck do 700+ on and were is the sheet!

Last edited:
So its got a drop in cam. Its not balanced. I'm guessing other then fire rings the head hasnt been ported, so its worth about $5,000. You would be better off parting it out cause there is no way your going to get even close to 15k for it. Also who dyno did the truck do 700+ on and were is the sheet!

I agree! I have twice as much done to my vp motor and wouldn't ask even half of what he's asking. I would try a 75% off sale LOL

I'm not sure 15k would be a reasonable starting price for a complete vp truck.....

Is say its worth about 7000. Not trying to offend but there's nothing special and guys can't sell there whole trucks for 15000 with same modds.