700+ HP Cummins on Craigslist

who wants to bet the stock turbo is on that monster?

Without a doubt...I'll call on it tomorrow and offer him $38 and 2 boxes of cocoa puffs for it.

Maybe his wife cheated on him because he is a d-bag....just sayin'

i dated a girl who was putting a "1200hp" nascar motor into an IROC with a t56 behind it.....damn shame huge boobs, tiny girl....

these people are out there!

maybe those 410 injectors were too much for his wife to handle lol or he may have turned :homo: ?

This is Roy on Eric's account...but here is what I found out on the phone...

Stock Turbo 45-50psi!!!

Doesn't know what a delivery valve is

single disc clutch

stock cam has 0.015 off the bottom

no dyno sheets, what a suprise...

1500* on the pyro with the water

engine has 5 miles on it

Pump is off of THE Scheid pulling truck! but he didn't know what it was or flows...

the 410 injectors are the Cummins marine injectors??? apparently bosch came
out with a new injector...

stock pistons

no fire rings

no headstuds

What a SICK rig!!! I bet it does 75-100 in 1.3 seconds.

Last edited:
those mirrors are worth at least 100hp he was one of those on the phone that knew just enough about a diesel to get himself in trouble basically a bone stock truck with a ? injection pump and some mysterious injectors and it made 700hp no dyno sheet though I was waiting for roy to tell him he failed or something but he didnt I was very sad LOL

im sure a young kid will buy it and it will be that local pull soon and I will smell clutch the rest of the night

i just called the guy he didnt know anything about it it has a valair clutch in it rated for 650 horse and hes not sliping it a bit but he swore the truck is over 700 hp those two things just dont go together im no rocket scientists or nothing what do u guys think.

he told me that it had .010 off the cam it to give it a lot more lift he said

Back