700hp

smokee94

what else would i need to reach 700hp i have a phatshaft 62 over a s475 with 5x18 injectors full cuts slightly tuned afc 4gvsk 20* timing

Possibly a fuel system and some more pump work. Or just some :nos:

what else can i do to my pump i have the barrell ground and a 0 plate 3/4 slide and the star wheel 3/4 to the front of the truck

Uhhhh, I think Big Swole hit the nail on the head :rockwoot:
Great minds think alike David. Jay

My brother runs a similar setup to you and he is at 600. He has a all stock motor internals. 5x18 dual feeds, no plate, no afc, 22*, CDS 5k springs, stock fuel lift pump system and a silver bullet 66. With your twins, i would think you would be real close to your goal. Tim

Like Tim said, well tuned you should be real close, maybe add a fuel system.

Tuning!

if you are looking for that kind of power why are you running the timing so retarded?

i'd bump it to 26° if it likes it

Typical common rail excuse for loosing a race. "I couldn't see, the LED's were in my eyes".

My reaction time sucked. Just as I staged, I started getting a fax.

Back on track. Take your pump off and send it to a shop and tell them you want everything they can get out of it. The rest you have.

Why would he "need more air" the Twins you have are big enough for that HP you may "want more air" though. The Full cut DV's are a piece of crap, nothing more than a pump relief, the fuel is way too late to do anything other than smoke, 191's or 022's would be better suited to your pump but personally I would milk a set of 181's to the edge first.

Jim

$1400 it is a has around a 1000 miles on it and I made 800hp with it gonna go bigger in top though now