011_1_.JPG

013_1_.JPG

012_1_.JPG

1972 Chevy C10 2wheel drive
NV4500LD out of chevy 1ton
1993 5.9 cummins
The wifes driver:cheer:

Dale

Looks good, I bet it makes some people turn and scratch their head!

All I have done is throttle high idle set way back fuel turned in till the Idle started to climb.HX35/12. Timing bumped up. I ground the fueling pin star wheel is turned all the way down.Stock injectors.the exhaust for right now is 3" that is what I had on the truck origanally had a 350 turbocharged.
A coulpe of week ago I was out playing and at a stoplight there was a younger guy 21 my son went too school with he had is dad truck 81 chevy lowridder with a 454 in it it has alot if goodies in it. he look over and seen me setting there I waved and he grinned. we took off when the light turned greene the next light is just under 1/4 mile we staieddead eaven all the way
I pulled in the movie place and he followed me in he said man you got a lot of gas going to that small block and told me if I leaned out the carb it would run better and set the timming back alot so it wouldn't spark nock so bad .B y then I was laughing sohard I couldn't talk my son seen was driving buy and pulled in with his dodge he thought somthing was wrong and the the kid said that I was laughing at him .the kid told my boy the whole story my boy looked at him and said you dumb a.. that is a 5.9 cummins out of a dodge the kid didn't say a word got in his truck and left.My stomack acked the next from laughing. not bad for only turning 2900 rpm 31lb boost.I have 3600gvs in my tool box waiting to be put in. it has 4.10 rear end I have a 3.08 one sitting waiting to goin also I,m getting close to 22MPG .Odid I mention this is my wife's truck We call it G.G. for Groecery Getter.I wish I had a vidio of that kidI'd posted .
Dale

Glad to see you got some pictures up Dale. I have me a Ranger now we need to put a 4BT in...that would turn some heards out in Washington too, lol

Yep sure would Had to put a new pump on Shanes truck tonight orderd it last wed got it today the only truck that was running was the 72 the suburben starter went out and the new alt on my old ford went up in flames loose wire on the out put terminal. that was just yesterday after i got out of the doctor.
put a industrial Inj.hotrod on .

Dale

The only thing that might stop me from doing a 4BT swap(besides money or the wife, lol) would be the fact that the stock 4 cylinder already makes 25 mpg...

Still on leave till Sunday and I'm waiting on a # for Weber. Hopefully starting with them up on the Hwy. 40 project. Its also raining today so we cancelled concrete for this morning. I also forgot to add the baby on the will cut into the toy fund for awhile, lol.

im starting my swap into a 76 chevy 1 ton, hope mine looks that simple after im done. looks good.

Thank I wish The pic would turn out better I took the with my phone .I,m sure your swap will turn out just fine good luck.
Dale

Thanks I,ll try to post pic of the old ford on here when I figure out why why It wont let me.

Dale

I like it. I have a 68 and plan to do the same swap....... one day