'77 Taylor Jet Boat BBF 460/Trade for 12v Motor

Big Smoky

Former 35er Electrician!
I have a 1977 Taylor Jet boat that I got 2 years ago to put back together. These boats are awesome. It has thru hull exhaust with a BBF 460. The engine was rebuilt 2 years ago when the new floor was put in. The Berkley jet pump was also rebuilt then too. I put brand new Beede gauges in it and wet sanded the clear coat. I just don't have time anymore and the boat has been sitting in the weather. It needs an interior, work on the paint to get it to look really nice again, and thats about it. It also needs things like a blower and bilge pump. The trailer needs some work as well. It's a tandem axle trailer but is only running on the 2 rear tires. You just need the nut for the spindle on both sides and slap the hubs, wheels, and tires back on. I'll try to get pics when I can. I'm looking to get $1500, which is way under what this boat would be priced at. Keep in mind though that this is a PROJECT BOAT. It won't take too much for a mechanically inclined person to get this thing going and have fun with it. I will also do a straight up trade for a 12v motor in running condition. You can even keep the turbo! Let me know if you're interested! Thanks

Eric
512-971-5593

does it run and fire up fine? I have been looking at the taylor's for a little bit now and would love to get one.. is it water ready or does the bilge pump needed right away? i am new to the boat scene but love these...

Back