7x.014 24v Injectors

coon smile

I have the following set of 24v injectors for sale set to VP pressures:

7x.014 VCO
.015" Lift
300 Bar
Sleeve nut cut down .020"

$700 OBO

I acquired these in a trade, but I was given chance to try a 6 hole injector. I like the 6 hole injectors, and I now have no use for the 7x14s.

Thanks,

Kyle

I found this PM from the guy that I originally dealt with:

They were new Bosch nozzles that were EDMed, they have some miles on them now however, less than 1K. (they still have less than 2k miles).

Replaced all the pintles, didn't like the way they were cut. Took 0.020" off the sleeve nut, recontoured the nozzles, and added 0.010" lift 310BAR. You will need to get a set of standard 0.060" bottom gaskets for them however.

That is stock thickness, any Bosch dealer or Cummins dealer should have them, 0.060" thick 7mm shank. I just wanted them to be a certain way, just took a bit longer to get them there. Dropping the injector should lessen haze, tighten the pattern up a touch, and help with response.

I pm'ed Snedge to get some .060" washers, so that is what will come with the injectors.

Bump for ya Kyle...what did you run with these injectors at Edgewater?

Thanks Chase. It was nice hanging out with you and Elizabeth this weekend. Her dad seems to run a really nice operation down there in BG.

I never made it to the track with these injectors. From the seat time that I did have with them, they are comparable to the 6x16's that are currently in my truck, which helped me run 12.35 in the 1/4 mile and make 653/1412 on the dyno. Although, they did not clear up like the 6x16s do. As far as street manners and power, they seem to be very similar to a 6x16, but I have no back to back 1/4 mile times or dyno numbers to prove that.

Kyle

Someone asked who made this, and this is what I told them...

They originally came from JL Machine, and the following work was done by Weston:

They were new Bosch nozzles that were EDMed, they have some miles on them now however, less than 1K. (they still have less than 2k miles).

Replaced all the pintles, didn't like the way they were cut. Took 0.020" off the sleeve nut, recontoured the nozzles, and added 0.010" lift 310BAR. You will need to get a set of standard 0.060" bottom gaskets for them however.

That is stock thickness, any Bosch dealer or Cummins dealer should have them, 0.060" thick 7mm shank. I just wanted them to be a certain way, just took a bit longer to get them there. Dropping the injector should lessen haze, tighten the pattern up a touch, and help with response.

Kyle

I'm sure these are over a 240+ right ?... might be to big for me right now,,, BUMP

If I had the cash right now, I would give them a shot. Seems like a nice set of injectors. I should have money in about 2 weeks if you still have them then I will hit you up.
Sean

I have some Industrial Injection 11 hole super dragons, and was wondering how these would compare. I am guessing more hp, but street manners are also a concern. I have a HT3B under my stocker would this move enough air to support these? I haven't put them in yet, so kickin around the idea of getting these in instead the Industrials.

Back