7x0.010" 148° 12v injectors

xzaq103

Comp Diesel Sponsor
April special, gauging interest for a limited run of 10 sets $600 plus core charge. These sets will use the Bosch nozzle with a 148° cone angle, not the Denso nozzle with the 158° cone angle. Typical flow ~ 3.0LPM and would carry the 140hp rating.

Ideally would need 6 committed to purchase to get the break on nozzle pricing.

Only Bosch holders are used, not Chinese holders as some others.

What is the advantage of these over your normal "140hp" injectors?

Cylindrical blind-hole vs VCO, we are making a push to move soley in the mini-sac direction in the near future. The 7-hole nozzles have gained some popularity lately, but the others being sold have far too wide of a cone angle.

I would also be interested in a set. Called Jamie Cell & left message.

Thanks
Greg

Some research and know what it is they are selling. These nozzles are quite expensive when compared to most Bosch pieces, I am not interested in lowering the cost by using the cheaper wide cone angle Denso nozzle.

Last edited:
I guess I'll have to figure out what spray angle works for the new pistons :poke:

April special, gauging interest for a limited run of 10 sets $600 plus core charge. These sets will use the Bosch nozzle with a 148° cone angle, not the Denso nozzle with the 158° cone angle. Typical flow ~ 3.0LPM and would carry the 140hp rating.

How can I get a set of these? No answer at either number, left message at both numbers and no return call.

Its been crazy around here guys.

Also the site is down so here are a few numbers to call you can also text me.

Shop-479-419-9992
My cell 479-799-3953
Jamies cell 479-502-0221