8,000 mile 24v eng parts-Priced to sell!!

smkn6pk

I have parts in great shape for sale from a 2009 genuine Cummins reman engine. Engine had 8,000 on it when I pulled it out.
-Cam w/lifters-great shape, It does have 2 nicks around where the thrust plate rides from pressing off the gear. Its not the machined surface that rides on the thrust plate.
-push tubes
-stock elec. lift pump w/mouting bracket
-fuel filter mnt/screw on type
-rubber balancer
-complete cylinder head-was not reman I believe
-rear sump oil pan w/pick up-longer sump from diesel pusher-5 gal?
-275hp vp44 pump from diesel pusher
-275hp ECM w/harness to match vp44
- head bolts
-main bolts
-rod bolts
Let me know if anyone is interested-make me an offer

275hp vp44 w/8,000 miles on it w/engine ECM

I have a 2009 Genuine Cummins reman engine Im parting out, it had 8,000 miles on it when I pulled it out of a diesel pusher motor home. Pump is perfect and I also have the ECM and engine harness for it. Everything was brand new from Cummins when the engine was installed. I also have the stock electronic pump that was new with the engine.let me know if anyone is interested

$120 and actual UPS shipping OK? The balancer is in premo condition.Rubber is perfect, no cracks or buldges. This engine was basically brand new and had 8,000 miles on it when the guy wrecked the pusher it was in. You will not be disappointed. If you want a pic I can text you one. Let me know, Thanks Cory

Last edited:
The head is what caught my interest. But I'm a cheap a$$, and the shipping will kill...

where are you located? I have access to truck freight if you do. It may be cheaper if I can send it to a business and you can have it unloaded with a forklift. I need to look again on Monday, its at work but I think its new and not reman. Im using the block and it was new. Let me know Thanks Cory

The cranksaft is for sale also. Its a Cummins recon with 8,000 miles on it, .010 under rods and mains. Perfectly fine just wanted a Std. crankshaft. All of the rod and main bearings will come with it. $400, shipping would need to be truck freight or pick up. Let me know Thanks

I have a full set of higher mile rockers, bolts and bridges for sale from another engine. All look good,minor/normal wear on top of bridges, rockers look perfect. Make me an offer. Thanks

8,000 mile 24v eng parts-priced to sell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have parts in great shape for sale from a 2009 genuine Cummins reman engine. Engine had 8,000 on it when I pulled it out of a wrecked motor home.Block and head were new castings.

-Cam w/lifters-great shape, It does have 2 nicks around where the thrust plate rides from pressing off the gear. Its not the machined surface that rides on the thrust plate. -$150.00

-stock push tubes-$50.00

-stock elec. lift pump w/mouting bracketfuel filter mnt/screw on type-$100

-rubber balancer-Basically brand new/Perfect-$100

-complete cylinder head-WAS BRAND NEW, NOT REMAN-Complete w/intake plate and sensors even-$800- let me know for freight$

-rear sump oil pan w/pick up-longer sump from diesel pusher-5 gal?-$100

-275hp vp44 pump from diesel pusher$600

-275hp ECM w/harness to match vp44$50

- head bolts-main bolts-rod bolts-$50- Still have the .010 crank and rockers
Actual shipping for each, Let me know Thanks Cory

8,000 mile 24v eng parts-priced to sell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have parts in great shape for sale from a 2009 genuine Cummins reman engine. Engine had 8,000 on it when I pulled it out of a wrecked motor home.Block and head were new castings.

-Cam w/lifters-great shape, It does have 2 nicks around where the thrust plate rides from pressing off the gear. Its not the machined surface that rides on the thrust plate. -$150.00

-stock push tubes-$50.00

-stock elec. lift pump w/mouting bracketfuel filter mnt/screw on type-$100

-rubber balancer-Basically brand new/Perfect-$100

-complete cylinder head-WAS BRAND NEW, NOT REMAN-Complete w/intake plate and sensors even-$800- let me know for freight$

-rear sump oil pan w/pick up-longer sump from diesel pusher-5 gal?-$100

-275hp vp44 pump from diesel pusher$600

-275hp ECM w/harness to match vp44$50

- head bolts-main bolts-rod bolts-$50- Still have the .010 crank and rockers
Actual shipping for each, Let me know Thanks Cory

5.9 in progress-balanced ,studded bottom end, ported, oringed head w/intake milled off, 625 studs, Hamilton springs, push tubes, 181/210 cam.

Can you send me the #s on the ecu? If it will work on my 99 I'll take it. Also I'm interested in the vp. Can you send me any #s on it also? What year RV was it and how many miles/hours on pump? Thank you.