8.38 @ 80mph - Stock Fuel/Turbo 6.0

BilletGarage

Diesel Addict
Well as the saying goes "Little by Little". The new wheels and tires and a few shed pounds were worth a solid tenth tonight at the track. Might have been able to better that a bit but the bottle ran dry. Also on one run I cut a perfect .500 light! Too bad the guy in the next lane kicked my arse and I banged the rev limiter just before the 330'. :doh:

So it was . . .

8.38 @ 80.15mph with a 1.733 60' time. I am guessing my truck weighed about 7,500lbs tonight with me in it. Hooked up nice with the new Toyo Proxes.

Stock Fuel System
Stock Injectors
Stock '05 Turbo
Stock 5R110 Tranny

Going to swap in an '03 Turbo this weekend and hopefully get my spare FICM loaded with Eric's new tuning real soon! Looking for 8.1X on Stock Injectors and fuel.

Slip . . .

Irwindale05-29-2008.jpg

We need to start putting these engines in somethin lighter. I doubt the guy with the 1.38 60ft in the next lane had more power, but I bet he sure weighed less =P

BTW, good run for a "stocker" LOL

why another stock turbo? well, unless it's damn near free. why not get something a little bigger while your doing all that work :)

We need to start putting these engines in somethin lighter. I doubt the guy with the 1.38 60ft in the next lane had more power, but I bet he sure weighed less =P

BTW, good run for a "stocker" LOL

:hehe: Yeah, that guy pulled away pretty quick!

Rumor is, there is a 6.0 going in something pretty light and DeRanged. :rockwoot:

why another stock turbo? well, unless it's damn near free. why not get something a little bigger while your doing all that work :)

Well at this point I want to stay with a VGT Turbo and a good moddified VGT is between $1500-$2300. I got an '03 Turbo (best of the stock VGT's) for $450. It was dollars and cents for me. Not to mention when I decide to step up to a modified VGT I will have a nice core. :)

Nice runs Anthony, keep it up man, you are getting that truck dialed in slowly but surely :rockwoot:

Nice runs Anthony, keep it up man, you are getting that truck dialed in slowly but surely :rockwoot:

Thanks Billy! It's a slow tedious process trying to do more with less. Just remind me to stay away from that juice I saw you sippin in Kentucky. LOL My times would surely suffer. :hehe:

:chug: :tree: :redx:

Nope, not one bit, it'll get faster!!

At least it'll seem like it's getting faster anyway! LOL LOL