8.48 @ 79.46 mph - 6.0 w/stock Inj, Turbo, Fuel Sys

BilletGarage

Diesel Addict
This past Thursday I ran my best time to date in the 1/8th mile. 8.48 @ 79.46 mph. Also, it was my best 60' to date at 1.77 . . .

This is on stock injectors, stock '05 turbo, and stock fuel system. Weight with me in it is 7,650lbs. The only mods are in my signature and I was spraying it right out of the hole.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the time. I think if I were to remove the tailgate, drop the spare, and fold my ears in I might be able to put her in the 8.3X range but we'll see.

Here's the slip . . .

Billet, you didn't happen to make it out to Fontana this weekend did you?

Just wondering...

Later
Chris

Oh, good times on the passes too. I'd never think a 6.0 would go that fast, especially not at 7k+ pounds. Great work.

Billet, you didn't happen to make it out to Fontana this weekend did you?

Just wondering...

Later
Chris

Oh, good times on the passes too. I'd never think a 6.0 would go that fast, especially not at 7k+ pounds. Great work.

Thanks Chris!

I didn't make it out to Fontana this weekend. Wish I had. Not alot of accessible 1/4 mile tracks around SoCal anymore. :(

Yeah, like many have said, I think this will be the year for the 6.0 to make some signficant steps forward. Just hope I won't be too far behind the leaders. ;)

Did you make it out to Fontana? Did the Sidewinder run?