8" Black Miter Cut Stack

GotTorque?

Decided to switch my exhaust set ups because im getting bored with my current set up.

Its a 8" Black Miter cut stack 36" with 5" inlet

Its in good condition and has been on the truck for 10k miles

Willing to trade the stack for dual 6" aussies or 7" aussies. Might add cash if needed. Also need a bed kit for a 5" exhaust willing to also pick up from you.

got any pics of it or pics of it in the truck....just trying to decide if i'd like it or not.

Truckpictures013.jpg

Newstackandtintpictures005.jpg

Newstackandtintpictures002.jpg

First picture is pretty recent last to are old but gives you an idea. I need this gone asap I need shocks, ball joints, tie rods, axles seals, wheel bearings, axle ujoints, power steering pump, etc for my front end so I need all the money I can get. its already off the truck I converted to side exit so its all ready to go.

Holy Crap thats a lot of stuff to buy at one time....as soon as my smarty sells id be interested more...heres a bump anyway!

hahah yea thank god I get deals at NAPA and I do all my own work otherwise I would be crying right now:hehe: Sounds good just let me know I dont really have it listed too many places might still have it around when your ready

just the stack you can get an elbow cheap off line somewhere I think I paid $75 for my 5" mandrel bent elbow.