8 inch exhaust stack. heavy wall

shawnsack

i have an exhaust stack made out of heavy wall pipe so it wont bend or dent when using the bed of a truck as it should be used. the pipe itself is a hair over 1/4" thick, has a 1/4" mounting plate on the bottom of it, a 5" 90* elbo coming out the bottom to tie your exhaust into, and also can include a piece of 5" flex pipe. all you need is 5" band clamps or a welder and an adapter to hook up to whatever you exhaust is. also with it being thick and the way its set up it provides a real deep exhaust tone instead of a high pitched tone out of most exhaust stacks. $250 obo pm, call, or text 724nine7seven2573

101_1849.jpg

or we can just hate on it, whatever you guys wanna do. it was built for a purpose and just thought maybe someone else would have the same purpose in mind

if you dont like it then dont crowd the thread with un needed posts. if your interested then post if your not then i dont care

Doubt anyone here will be interested. Dont crowd a competition forum with useless flatbiller garbage.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... Looks like ass, not to mention you're asking more than what a nice new one costs...

You should spend your tax return money on preventing little reproductions of you. THIS IS COMPD!

holy crap this is ****ing comp D!!! the best of the ****ing best!!! oh man im sry i forgot all you guys were the top ****!!! my bad, i bow to your greatness. why dont you guys actually go work on **** rather than spending all your time on here running your mouths so when i happen run against you, you have a better chance at winning

Sch. 80 stack/rack FTMFW! Combines all the gayness of a headache rack with unnecessary weight of a bed full of scrap metal.

On a more serious note, you can't hate on his asking price. You seen the price of Schedule 80 pipe lately? He's probably got $700 in materials tied up in that train wreck. LMFAO.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

why dont you guys actually go work on **** rather than spending all your time on here running your mouths so when i happen run against you, you have a better chance at winning

I like this part.... :hehe:

Don't hate to hard guys. He is a good guy and knows his way around a Cummins. To each his own.

No hating here, steve-o. We gotta have something to entertain us for today. This god awful stack just happened to be our choice. LOL