800 hp fueling

fosterriley

Just wanna go fast
Does any one have any opinions on what size and which brand or brands of Injectors I should look into and stay away from? Also Who makes the best dual CP3 kit. Mods are listed in signature.

Last edited:
I have a Ppe dual fueler kit from tc diesel which uses his stage 1 pump. They have the best price I could find. As far as injectors go I would just go with 100% so you have a little room to grow I bought mine from fleece but if you call Todd at tc diesel I'm sure he can set you up with everything you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Ppe dual fueler kit from tc diesel which uses his stage 1 pump. They have the best price I could find. As far as injectors go I would just go with 100% so you have a little room to grow I bought mine from fleece but if you call Todd at tc diesel I'm sure he can set you up with everything you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many Hp are 100% over able to produce?

100% overs are ranging anywhere from 900-1000hp with good tuning. Seen 180hp industrial injection injectors do 1050hp on a smaller 363/480 setup. So comfortably a 950hp. But it's also good to over build and detune them vs trying to run smaller ones to hard. So if your wanting 800hp I'd go with 100% and run on lower tunes. Get a good lift pump and dual cp3 and enjoy the ride

100% overs are ranging anywhere from 900-1000hp with good tuning. Seen 180hp industrial injection injectors do 1050hp on a smaller 363/480 setup. So comfortably a 950hp. But it's also good to over build and detune them vs trying to run smaller ones to hard. So if your wanting 800hp I'd go with 100% and run on lower tunes. Get a good lift pump and dual cp3 and enjoy the ride

This always get the injectors a little bigger and have them detuned. Wish I would gotten 100% injectors instead of my 100hp. Pushing the 100hps a little hard.

As I wish I would of gotten 200% overs instead of my 100% overs

It's easier to tune a little bigger vs trying to detune hundreds of hp esp if the supporting mods don't match up to say 200% over. Be pointless to go that big unless you already have a built motor for that much power. Balanced crank, billet rods, fire ring head/block. That's size injector is capable of well over 1,200hp and wouldn't be street friendly with out lots of time,work, and $$$$$. So the 100% overs is more fiesable for the goal you want and mods you have now. Least the truck will be usuable with this setup instead of trying to make that big of injector drivable on your truck much less fun to drive and tow with.

Btw your 425s head studs will be screaming with just the 100% overs if they even hold with them. That turbo will support around 800hp to rear wheels. So around 900hp on motor. But I'd look at what's gonna survive with the 425s or prepare to upgrade soon to 625s at least

It's easier to tune a little bigger vs trying to detune hundreds of hp esp if the supporting mods don't match up to say 200% over. Be pointless to go that big unless you already have a built motor for that much power. Balanced crank, billet rods, fire ring head/block. That's size injector is capable of well over 1,200hp and wouldn't be street friendly with out lots of time,work, and $$$$$. So the 100% overs is more fiesable for the goal you want and mods you have now. Least the truck will be usuable with this setup instead of trying to make that big of injector drivable on your truck much less fun to drive and tow with.

Btw your 425s head studs will be screaming with just the 100% overs if they even hold with them. That turbo will support around 800hp to rear wheels. So around 900hp on motor. But I'd look at what's gonna survive with the 425s or prepare to upgrade soon to 625s at least

I plan on daily driving 280% overs on my 2006 California truck and it will be smogged as well. I also will be running arp 425 head studs and a single 75mm turbo. Hopefully an 80mm in the future.

Dual stock cp3s are next on the list. I just installed the GPD fuel boss mechanical lift pump and filter setup. No problems what so ever so far!

I thought 425s are able to hold down close to 1k at the wheels? I could be mistaken though.

Another question, If I get 100% overs will that help with egts and and increase my drive pressures? I have a hard time keeping the turbo happy when I go up steep inclines. (I live in Montana)

My 425s have been fine for 3 years. Heads been off twice since they were installed and torqued right back down. Never had a problem.

Well some have been lucky. Some have popped 625s too at even lower hp numbers. But some builds over 700hp you see using 625s. That turbo will go 850hp to rear wheels. Injectors will help you spool it sooner/ faster. And if tuning is good it will help with egts. Far as do it shouldn't be all that bad on that setup. Should be around 1:1.

Dp would play more on them holding then anything. If you want to keep runing the 425s just keep DP in check. I'm running around 80psi on boost pressure but DP is around that also. I'd look into push rods and springs before you do anything tho just to spare the head /motor from any damage. You'll be happy with the 100% tho. Be a stout a$$ truck and fun/easy to drive and play with.

Well some have been lucky. Some have popped 625s too at even lower hp numbers. But some builds over 700hp you see using 625s. That turbo will go 850hp to rear wheels. Injectors will help you spool it sooner/ faster. And if tuning is good it will help with egts. Far as do it shouldn't be all that bad on that setup. Should be around 1:1.

I'm Gonna run tunes by Les again. I'm thinking about down sizing my exhaust housing to .90 to increase my drive pressures a little. I'm running a 1.0 with the 87 turbine right now and i think thats why it cant keep any boost up hill and insane increase in Egts.

I plan on daily driving 280% overs on my 2006 California truck and it will be smogged as well. I also will be running arp 425 head studs and a single 75mm turbo. Hopefully an 80mm in the future.

Post some video of that. I'd like to see how driver friendly it is just curious and how it will tow

Well I'd try the injectors first cause you can always swap covers size after. It may run good after you do the injectors. If it does then your not out any $$$ from swapping covers. What's your boost numbers to DP numbers ? Pretty close to each other ?

Back