800hp build. Need some advice

Light It Up

Ok so Im starting from scratch and I could use some advice on which road to take. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is what I have and need to decide first.

Industrial block (sleeved)
24v or 12v crank? Have them both
12v rods 24v rods? Have both
New PDP pistons with bigger bowls (valve releifs?)
24v or 12v head? Have them both
Cam??? Don't know what to do here yet

Like I said this is what I have and would like to decide and put together first then move on to what I should do next. Thanks you

Ok so Im starting from scratch and I could use some advice on which road to take. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is what I have and need to decide first.

Industrial block (sleeved)
24v or 12v crank? Have them both
12v rods 24v rods? Have both
New PDP pistons with bigger bowls (valve releifs?)
24v or 12v head? Have them both
Cam??? Don't know what to do here yet

Like I said this is what I have and would like to decide and put together first then move on to what I should do next. Thanks you

A stock engine will do that with fuel, turbo's, and timing, or fuel, single turbo and nitrous. Cam helps, head work helps, studs help, etc. No need to get very creative. What you plan on doing with it will make a difference.

Right now Im just tryin to decide on what parts to go with to get the motor put together. Is there any diff between a 01 24v crank and a 92 rotary pump crank? I bought a 96 12v that spun #3 rod bearning for little to nothin and have a new industrial block that Im thinking of putting the crank out of my 01 or 92 in and using the brazilian rods out of the 96.

Then on the other hand it might be cheaper to sell this stuff and buy a good running 12v that is complete ready to run n use it.

you seem to have chosen a hp level, to do what with ? an 800 hp dyno queen build is a lot different than a sledpulling build, is a lot different than a race only build, is a lot different than a street driven build. cheapest easiest to make 8 would be big sticks, twins, an dnos for the rollers. in my 1 c opinion.

Would you guys have a shop replace the cam bushings or can a guy do that himself? Everything is new but has surface rust. First time building from ground up so thats why I'm asking these questions.