82" width gooseneck trailer ?

scott 06

already broke
how many of you guys have had or hauled a diesel truck on a gooseneck trailer with a 82" width between the fenders, looking at getting one, any body got any pics of one loaded

I have. 33 12.5 on stock wheels. I dont have any pics. You have maby an inch on each side to play with. (not much) lol

I have a trailtech, it is a full 82 inches between, and it is a tilt deck. It was one of the few that I found that were wide enough

Old picture. It is tight with wide and/or aftermarket wheels

DSC00053.jpg

The trailer in the pic was borrowed. I finally found one just like it about a month ago for the right price and finally bought a good trailer. Goosenecks are nice because not everybody can borrow it for their random, "can I borrow your trailer" jobs.

My truck just barely fits on my trailer... its identical to the thrailer in 97crewcab's post. The fenders do rub the sidewalls though, so I have to make sure they are completely aired up. Though, I find it easier to just borrow my cousin's trailer, its 7' longer and about 2' wider, lol.

My truck just barely fits on my trailer... its identical to the thrailer in 97crewcab's post. The fenders do rub the sidewalls though, so I have to make sure they are completely aired up. Though, I find it easier to just borrow my cousin's trailer, its 7' longer and about 2' wider, lol.

Make the fenders pivot on a bolt. Let one of them flip out while you load it, then flip it back up.

I have 305 50 r 20 tires on my truck, and I can go through my fenders without rubbing, its close, but I have about an inch to go by

Make the fenders pivot on a bolt. Let one of them flip out while you load it, then flip it back up.

yea i was thinking about making them removable but the pivot is a even better idea.

thanks guys

Many trailer companies offer drive over fenders too. That is another option.

But mine is only has 18' of deck... and my truck is 19'+. :bang Can't complain to much about a free trailer, but I plan on selling it and getting sometingaround a 20+5 with the deck over the tires. I also have 35" tires that stick out about 2" on either side, so with stock tires it would fit between the fender fine. I just hate strapping the ramps to my rear bumper... so Beverly Hillbillie LOL