85 chevy lifted duallie

smoken02

The truck was built with mud in mind, but it needs to go for funding other projects. It has an 8inch superlift, 38.5 boggers, dana 60 front, 14bolt rear, 454 engine with a comp 4x4 cam, pro race balancer, harland sharp full roller rockers, melling hv oil pump, gear drive, edelbrock rpm intake, holley carb, flame thrower ignition, msd wires, headers, hydro boost brakes, 4spd manual trans. Some other stuff. I have alittle over 7 grand in it. Im considering reasonable offers here.

Attachments

• 100_0212.jpg
    100_0212.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 175
Would u sell the boggers septarte are them 16 inch rims. I to have a 94 chevy that im thinking about putting a 454 in it for the mud

Would u sell the boggers septarte are them 16 inch rims. I to have a 94 chevy that im thinking about putting a 454 in it for the mud

Yes they are 16 inch rims, but if I sold the boggers seperate I would have no tires for the truck. 3500$ is my bottom dollar which barely paid for the lift and tires. But I need the money for my diesel habbit and we all know that isnt cheap.

The truck has never been in the mud yet and it runs nice down the road at 70mph

That would make an awesome cummins conversion truck!

Too bad I dont have the room in the driveway:(

Good luck on the sale!
Might want to try some of the offroad boards, might have some better luck on there.

That would make an awesome cummins conversion truck!

Too bad I dont have the room in the driveway:(

Good luck on the sale!
Might want to try some of the offroad boards, might have some better luck on there.

Know any good offroad boards?

Back