850 Hp 454

hummin cummins

468 ci. 454 square port heads fully ported and polished, ss valves 2.18 intake and 2.02 exhaust, strip dominator intake ported and polished to match heads. It has a flat tappet cam with roller rockers and stud girdle. I do not remember the the specs on the cam. It has 13.5 to 1 mini skirt pistons, steel crank hard chromed and knife edged and dot rods. Also have a turbo 400 with a 5000 stall converter, reverse pattern valve body and trans. brake.

This motor has been 7.90 in the quarter (fuel only) in a 2800lb car. Motor has been sitting for a year and a half, You could drop it right in or freshen it up. The trans. in newly rebuilt since the trans. brake install and it has never been used. $4200.00 for all

Wish I had the coins to sick it in the shop for future project.

Would you consider a Full tube chassis jeep buggy for trade that needs finished out.

That sounds like a stout 468. I see the heads are square port, whose were they? That was a heck of a deal for someone if it really ran the number at 2800 lbs! That $4200 price should have another 0 in it! Any videos or pics?