887 215hp P-Pump Partial Sale

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
hopefully within a week i'll be sending a pump off for some work and upon swapping the returning pump back on my truck the current 887 215hp P-Pump will become for sale. This pump I purchased around late 2008 early 2009 IIRC to replace a 180 pump previously on the truck. It's a Remanufactured unit from Diesel Care and Performance and has worked with no issues to date. With 191s I ran a best of 12.07 at 110.6 at 6300ish raceweight. With the addition of a 2095 rack plug the truck felt about 2 tenths stronger then the 12.07 pass but I never got to make it to the track thanks to my head gasket letting go the weekend I planned to hit the local test and tune.

Now, the reason I said the pump is in partial form is for the following reasons. I will be swapping the parts currently in the 887 pump over to the new pump I will be getting back.

So the 887 pump will be for sale setup as follows:
-can come with or without a custom close to 100 fuel plate I made (-$40 if you don't want the plate)
-gutted afc housing
-stock governor springs from a 180 pump
-no delivery valves, seats, or the pintles springs shims that go up in the holders over the delivery valves
-stock rack cap (if you can run 25 or more degrees of timing PUT A 2095 PLUG ON THIS PUMP IT WORKS)
-everything else pretty much standard fare

I'd like to get $550 out of it. It will be a few weeks before it can come off my truck so make offers accordingly. Thanks.

Any questions ask away.

what are you having done to your other pump? and would you sell it for 500 shipped without that plate? I only need the pump for that same reason to send my stockish 180 pump out. not sure who its gonna go to yet, i was thinking cds.

As of now Cummins Racer has indicated he want to take the pump once it's off the truck. I will update this thread as things progress.

I'm swapping pumps this weekend the 13th. I have Cummins Racer as the buyer of the 887 pump currently and will update upon sale. Thanks.

I'm not sure Cummins Racer wants the pump any more so far as I know so this pump is up for grabs. Thanks.

you know what after thinking it over today im gonna take it, and i'll give you a deposit tonight if you take paypal.

Back