89 Chevrolet CC SB 4x4 Cummins 5spd

SmokeShow

A friend is entertaining selling his custom 89 Chevrolet crew cab short bed truck. It's an 89 body w/ AC cab (AC not hooked up), D70 rear, D44 front, 3.73 gears, getrag 5-spd, 91 Cummins non-intercooled engine, power windows & locks, custom paint, and chrome drop rear bumper.

He's asking $9000 but is open to reasonable offers. He'd also entertain trades for a Polaris Razr.

If you have any questions or offers, you can call or text Jeremy Hawkins at (502) 680-0636.

detail of the paint

the frame splice

front

rear

interior (yes, it's a little dirty)

engine bay

is it me or is the frame already cracking (top left corner of pic) did he just cut it butt it together and weld it? or is it plated on the inside? sorry just curious cool truck though

Last edited:
is it me or is the frame already cracking (top left corner of pic) did he just cut it butt it together and weld it? or is it plated on the inside? sorry just curious cool truck though

I seen that as well, I dont see any heat marks from a plate.....

To be honest, I'm not sure if it's plated or not. I can't remember.

I believe what you are seeing and thinking is a crack is a shadow/edge of the mounting face of the bracket you can just see part of on the far left side of that pic. When I snapped the pics, I didn't see any cracks. Some of that is water flow lines in a film of mud on the frame too so it makes it hard to tell for sure. I'd have to go look at the truck again to verify.

Later

Forgot to mention that the truck will have a different set of wheels & tires on it also.