9/18 Smithton pull and meeting.

mech2161

I have a secret.
Copied from Smithton forum.

To all pullers, i have contacted Richard Love and made a request for him to be present at our pull friday and have a schedule book in hand, i need everyone to have dates of pulls you attend so we can get good dates scheduled for next year and have rain out dates scheduled, we will be the first to have our pulls scheduled this early besides bigger shows that are the same dates every year, we are taking proactive steps but we need your support so come early and bring as much info as possible with you. Thanks,Andy

If we want things to change we need to be there. Please pass the word to all pullers.

I wasnt going to go, after last week.. But I have changed my plans to come down to the meeting..

That's good. This place is close for all of us and is a good place to hook. It's worth the effort to make it work.

I'm gonna try to talk wifey into letting me go, but not looking good. Doctor said that she is 2cm dilated!!!!! Baby can come any day now. Maybe we'll stop by on our way to Magee.:hehe:

Do you want me to see if I can have a doctor on site and standing by?

lol, dont they usually have an ambulance? that would make a great story for the baby book!

We will be there, IF things can be made to work, smithton will be the PLACE next year! PLease pass the word, go bring any dates of other pulls, nationl events and such, it could help us all have a great OH10!

Yes if anyone has dates for next year and or dates of events that happened this year, it would be a big help.

u know jamie, im thinkin 2cm is awful small exhaust housing for a woman....they blow entirely too much hot air....just think of the egts!:hehe:

You guys are messed up.:hehe: I don't have the coin to say that to wifey.:kick:

lol i dont think id ask her where u can mount the egt probe:hehe:

im tryin to get out there for the meeting but i might be a taxi cab tomorrow bringin some friends for the pulls.

lol i dont think id ask her where u can mount the egt probe:hehe:

im tryin to get out there for the meeting but i might be a taxi cab tomorrow bringin some friends for the pulls.

If she reads this....she will be throwing "Overboost code".:hehe: