90 4x4 Hot rod

Blackout

XPC
Thinking about selling my baby, need to payoff some bill's.
It's the one in my sig.

90 4x4,reg cab,rust free with custom paint,rebuilt nv4500 with upgraded hydrolics,6in lift with air bags,traction bars,new 315's on eagle wheels,full 4in exhaust with dual 5in miters,boost and pyro,4in tach on a piller,u-joint scatter shields

HP mods
Banks intercooler,co2 spraybar,ported intake and flipped exhaust manifold,adapters and piping for mark 2 external wastegate(was borowing one),Cranked pump,ground fuel pin with afc travel mod,timing turned up,366 spring with extra travel,6x.018 injectors from new era, a-1000 fuel system with boost referenced bypass regulater,fuel cell in bed,custom nitrous setup with 2 complete kits,62/65-12 s300 turbo

Other
Has dynoed 356 on fuel and 486hp and 1000tq on nitrous. Has a lot more in setup probobly have it to 400 on fuel now with a smaller turbo. Have KTA 14mm that comes with it. Comes with mitchell twin disk that needs rebuilt(800 doller estimate)

Fried clutch last fall,wont disengage and sent some of it through the bellhousing, it's an easy weld and I may have another I'll have to look. It will load it's self on a trailer but thats about it.
$10,000 o.b.o.
t.jpg

t2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teOp5W7adm4

Nice truck.... I would hate to be parting with that one!

:bow:

Is that your purple truck... HMMM :cheer:

QUOTE]

:hehe:

I was wondering if you were gonna go after him for that. I have a buddy with a truck that color, and he always says "Man, it is not PURPLE!". I just laugh, and say "YEAH, but it looks PURPLE!".

Back