90 hp DDP injector tips

holmesfarm

Banned
I have a set of 90 hp ddp injector tips. They have maybe 2-3000 miles on them. Reason why selling is because going bigger. Id like to have $700 obo for these. A new set cost around $1000

I bought a set of nozzels for $750 new... For the same thing, the price is now $550 new. Do you honestly think anyone on this board will pay me more then $550?

ya if you can get 90hp ddp's for $550 id like to buy a set of 120's from ya. They shouldent be much more.

LOL

Well here goes jasonCzerak again posting on my thread trying to tell me what my injectors cost and what he thinks there worth. But for some reason he wont reply back to me on where you can get brand new ddp nozzles for so cheap. This might sound stupid but take a look at all my threads and you will see what this idiot keeps doin and thinks he is provin something. Man from ddp there $949 new so jason why dont you tell me where you can get them so cheap cause i need a set of 120's and i will give you $100 more than what you paid for them if you got them for $550. HAHA
:owned:

Dynomite Diesel - Injectors - 04.5-07 Common Rail

I bought a set of nozzels for $750 new... For the same thing, the price is now $550 new. Do you honestly think anyone on this board will pay me more then $550?

You fail at reading comprehension. wicked's tips are $550, at the 400hp you're at, "90s" from ddp are no better then anyone else. That is my point.

If these DDP's were as good as you think they are, they would of been sold in hours. last time I posted tips I had offers just that quick and you know what, at the time I had them over priced and was corrected the same as you.

Before you open your mouth, think.

lol are you going to tell that to ddp? and to all the others that are asking $550 for a set of ddp 90's? I dont care how much someone elses tips are im not selling wicked tips im sellin ddp's. Go ahead and run your mouth some more cause i know someone on here will back me up on this. And actually my 06 blue mega cab dynoed 537 hp and 1084 tq with just a smarty stacked with a tst.

You fail at reading comprehension. wicked's tips are $550, at the 400hp you're at, "90s" from ddp are no better then anyone else. That is my point.

If these DDP's were as good as you think they are, they would of been sold in hours. last time I posted tips I had offers just that quick and you know what, at the time I had them over priced and was corrected the same as you.

Before you open your mouth, think.

Back