.90 S400 Turbine Housing

CR From Hell

Never Satisfied
Fixing to make the drive back to Georgia from El Paso, and I'm looking to make drivability a bit better. Just wanted to see if anyone had a .90 turbine housing for the new 87/81 wheel. I'm currently running a 1.0 that I could trade if anyone wanted to go that route as well. Let me know, thanks guys!

Man I feel you on this one. Mine is pretty dang laggy too. Im just worried that the drive pressure might get outta hand if I go to a .90

I can drive mine with little effort, got it pretty much figured out, I'd just like to cruise back without having to worry about a thing. I ran 2 475/87/.90 before this. Each with a different comp wheel design. Drive and boost were equal all the way to 60#. This new 76/87/1.0 actually keeps drive about 5# less than boost, I don't think the .90 housing will have much if any negative effect on drive pressure. Are you seeing similar results with your set up?

I can drive mine with little effort, got it pretty much figured out, I'd just like to cruise back without having to worry about a thing. I ran 2 475/87/.90 before this. Each with a different comp wheel design. Drive and boost were equal all the way to 60#. This new 76/87/1.0 actually keeps drive about 5# less than boost, I don't think the .90 housing will have much if any negative effect on drive pressure. Are you seeing similar results with your set up?

Thats awesome man! I dont have a drive pressure gauge in mine..probably need to get on that lol So you think Id me ok going to a .90?

I'm sure you'd be fine. The gauge would obviously give you a number to work with, but with the exception of slightly larger injectors your set up is very similar to mine. I haven't worried about drive pressure since I switched to the 87 wheel.

I got a .8 t6 to try instead. Im working on a full rebuild for racing only i dont think my engine is firing all 6 and my hg is leaking

Interesting! I'm excited to see how your build goes, definitely make a thread. Also, let me know when you switch housings, I'll pm you my number. Thanks!

Back