913 12 mm pump and scheid injectors

Wylie513

Let'er eat
913 12 mm pump CDS
5000 rpm springs
cut delivery valves .093 holders mack plug in rack
575 cc with good injectors

scheid injectors 6 holes .020 for 24v common rail

Enterprise diesel injectors 6 feed 13 hole injectors they said made most horse power out of any injectors they used in 24v common rail

Make offers the enterprise diesel injectors were only used for one pull i think i payed like 1100 for them

2000 for pump and 800 for scheids injectors and 850 for enterprise injectors also you can make me offers i have the lines also for the ppump if anyone wants them i think there .093 but ill check to make sure

So are the injectors for a CR or a 24v/VP?

Are the lines for p-pump to VP head or p-pump to CR head?

bump make me offers and if anyone wants to know reason im selling is cause i went bigger alot bigger

its off an 03 common rail
The tubes not sure exactly on them i think there schieds but ill find out from josh woodruff and there from ppump to common rail

The lines are for a custom intake so if you want more info on them id have to talk to woodruff or you can just call josh and ask him about them say you want the lines old lines off of wylies truck

The lines are made for a special intake they wont work for a normal head and the injectors wont work for a electonic 24v if anyoneis wondering there for ppump only

My guess would be a stock head it needs to be modified with custom intake to use these lines i believe ill get back to you with more info

250 for the lines and if you need more info on them call woodruff diesel and talk to josh

Ok so the line are 93's they are for a p pumped cr head and you want 250 for them if thats right I will take them. Let me know. 570 240 6529 or pm me

Back