92 cummins in 93 F350: few questions to clarify

schepebc

well I am new to the board, but i have been looking around at a few guys swaps and i have a few questions. My truck is an old army surplus F350 4 door long bed 4x4 that is running a 351 (my new locost car motor!) auto. and what im planning on doing is using a 92 motor from my donor (2wd auto) and making it a manual with a 91 getrag 5spd with a np241DLD from a 96 behind it. i would normally fab everything myself cause i would rather do it that way, but do to the fact tiny(F350) doesnt fit in the garage and our neighborhood has those damn covidence laws i pretty much have to get all the parts lined up and put them on in a few weeks so im getting my motor mounts from fordcummins (already read threw the manual 5 times fromfordcummins) and make a trany mount once it is in (as long as fenders are on and hood is on im ok...tarps are a nono haha). Now to the questions....

1)This is a totally mechanical motor, so no computer right? (except for TPS which i can just take off cause the motor is from an auto truck)?

2)Is there anything else i should take off the truck before i junk it besides motor?

As of right now im not looking for lots of power or anything, just somethin a little different.

thanks for the help!!!
here is a picture of tiny (8 inchs of lift w/37's, just finished building the bumper)

3131_615441293765_21402973_37154881_1436033_n.jpg

intercooler .grid heater relay if its cold where you live. the snow just melted here so i use it sometimes. if it never gets in the single digits dont worry about it. the ve pumped motor is a great choice, lots of power potential, wiring is way easy. you will want bigger injectors ,size depends on truck use. intercool it if you can , well worth the effort. post more but out of time. i used an 06 dodge intercooler.see pics. i also used dodge hydrolic clutch parts.

Attachments

• big red_005.JPG
    big red_005.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 17
  • big red_007.JPG
    big red_007.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 17