3.54 LS Differential

null-2.jpg

null.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-4.jpg

null-1.jpg

Odometer on the truck shows 86,7xx miles. Don't know what the actual mileage is on the truck, because the odometer didn't work when I got the truck. The truck has new brakes all around, as in every component replaced, and has about 10k miles on them. It also has two new tires up front, and the back four were put on the same time as the brakes. I also have the other two, to match the back four.
Truck has homemade bumpers up front and rear. Rear is not very appealing to me, but haven't found a good stock bumper locally to put onto it, with a receiver hitch. The front bumper is very good though, and looks good on the truck. The rest of the exterior of the truck is in fair shape. There aren't any rust holes or bad areas of cancer, except for surface rust from the paint coming off. There are a couple of dents. One on the front of the hood, and corner of the bed under the left taillight. The roof is still solid and cab corners and cowl areas are good. Just needs to be repainted.
The interior of the truck is in good shape. Normal wear, nothing out of the ordinary. Everything works from the AC, to the windows and mirrors to the gauges and factory tach. I replaced the headliner and radio, and added led lights to backlight the gauges and dome. There is also a set of Autometer 1800 degree and 60 psi boost gauges on the a pillar. Interior is a 7/10.
The engine runs good. Has a new set of injectors in it, and I recently resealed the injection pump. The fuel screw is turned in 1 turn and I bumped the timing up an 1/8". I also swapped out the 21 housing out for a 14 wastegated housing clamped shut, and put a compressor side off of an h1e. Made the truck a lot better to drive. :)
Truck is located in Sinton, Texas
I'd like to get 4000 for the truck.
You can email me at aaronedwards82@yahoodotcom or text/call me at three 6 one two two 2 14 twenty one

And i wish i were closer- love em! - and unless it's from the North or far east it's probably rust free? Crossy

Still for sale. Recently made mudflap hangars, and got it reinspected.
And it is rust free pretty much. The rust you see in the spots is it. Trucks been in south Texas it's entire life.

Last edited: