92 RCLB W250 5 speed

bogurt

3000. Just feeling out how much interest there is in this truck. Since I will NEVER get out of this truck what I put into it, I will be pulling all of the go fast goodies off and putting them on my 2nd gen. Engine is being set back to stock configuration. No aftermarket gauges. New ceramic clutch, flywheel, rebuilt getrag not even installed yet. 2nd gen dana 70 with new brakes, rebuilt kingpins and some new steering components. Rancho 9000 all around. No radio, no carpet, no speedo. Body is rough. Has hole in the hood for stack. Includes old school aluminum camper shell. Based on feedback I may put some more work in to it but would rather sell as is.

Engine will have hx35.

Attachments

• 20140525_165518.jpg
    20140525_165518.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • 2014-04-21-13-43-43-1.jpg
    2014-04-21-13-43-43-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
Recentish pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_20130911_181259.jpg
    IMG_20130911_181259.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20130917_182144.jpg
    IMG_20130917_182144.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 0
The airborne picture is just to show full truck. It was a fast gentle roller of a jump and barely bottomed out. The frame is in good condition other than a repaired crack near the steering box.

LOL I haven't seen many diesel trucks that high in the air, ESPECIALLY a first gen. Good luck with sale. $3k is pretty cheap

Damn, you got some air on that run. But it might not have been the wisest decision to post that picture. GLWS now. :hehe:

I have been rough on the truck and I would feel bad about being dishonest about it. As stated, the truck is still sturdy and anyone could verify this visually. Jumps aren't as hard on trucks as you might think. I can say with absolute certainty that drag racing is much harder on the truck mechanically than hitting a jump once or 4 times to show up some cute lil prerunners. And as far as I'm concerned, 3000 is still fair. Just look at the truck as a good engine, trans, tcase, and 2 good axles. And the frame and body are just extras. Btw, tags are current and the truck has a long list of small new parts that I haven't listed.

New radiator, taurus fan on a big relay, new front wheel bearings and seals, resealed injection pump, new f/r main seals, new e brake cables, 3200 gov spring, mighty diesel head bolts, billet freeze plugs, rebuilt steering coupler, new adjustable drag link.

Just paint it orange with an "01" down the door and run shine

I see where this is going. I try to be honest about the truck even if the frame is good and I screw myself over. I guess honesty IS NOT the best policy...lol. I'll give it a week and if no luck, I'll part it out and cut up the rest.

We are just messing around, man. I would take honesty any day when buying a truck. That truck is worth every penny of $3k and I think everyone knows it.

Back