93-97 ford dana 60 front parts

OK12V

Hi. I need everything past ball joints. Knuckles, outer shafts, rotors, brake calipers and hubs. Shipped to 97306
Thank you

I cant answer PMs because my post count didn't reach 10 yet, so I will be answering here for now
TO: cummins2getu
Hi. I'm looking for parts from SRW so I can convert my dodge axle to free spin. I'm not a Ford guy so not sure what all I need, but I know dually hubs not going to work. Also 35 spline is stock? I thought 30 spline is what I need. You don't have knuckles and break calipers?

Didn't see your post number. 30 is stock, 35 is an up grade. Only thing I have is the spindles,spindle nuts, lock outs, and hubs. I do have a spool for a Dana 60. Call or text if you want 614-554-8921. I was gathering parts to do the same on my 99 Dodge. Change of plans I'm not going to use them.

Thanks, I will do more home work on that to see if its better to get all in one place or piece it out. How much you want for what you have without dually hubs?

I can give you some web sites on how to do it. You don't need the nuckles unless you want to run the Ford brakes. New spindles, spindle bearings, seals, nuts, dust seals $400 shipped. Mile Marker 35 spline lock outs very low miles on them $160 shipped. Yukon Dana 60 spool 4.56 and up gears 35 spline $200 shipped. Let me know and we can work some thing out.

the ford brakes with the dual piston calipers are a big upgrade, pirate has one of the best threads on the conversion

Yes, my main reason is a brake upgrade. Thank you for your quote. I really think getting all parts from one place, or get whole axle will be more cost effective. Appreciate your time guys.