93 Ranger

Willy91

Howdy folks, selling my little gas getter, I'm getting something nicer. Just figured I'd throw this out here if anyone local is interested. 93 ranger 113,000 miles 2.3L, 5 speed. Body is kind of rough with dents, no rust but otherwise in decent condition. If I baby it it'll get close to 30MPG. Looking for $600 if any around here is interested. Willy

Howdy folks, selling my little gas getter, I'm getting something nicer. Just figured I'd throw this out here if anyone local is interested. 93 ranger 113,000 miles 2.3L, 5 speed. Body is kind of rough with dents, no rust but otherwise in decent condition. If I baby it it'll get close to 30MPG. Looking for $600 if any around here is interested. Willy

Any pics? I have the exact same truck, and spare parts wouldn't hurt at that price! Though, I want to know your secret, I can't get more than 23 mpg out of mine and usually I average about 20-21...

Any pics? I have the exact same truck, and spare parts wouldn't hurt at that price! Though, I want to know your secret, I can't get more than 23 mpg out of mine and usually I average about 20-21...

could get pics, I drive it to school, then to work, then back home, everyday, on the way back home I have alot of downhill coasting and anyother time I put with it.

couple pics sorry they're fuzzy it was getting dark when I was trying to take these.

006-3.jpg

004-8.jpg

002-9.jpg

I may be interested, Im not too far from you. Does the toolbox go with it? Does it need anything? How are the tires?

I used to have a truck exactly like that. I put a bed cover extang soft bed cover on it and it could get between 34-36 mpg highway.

I think I may have it sold here locally, I'll know for shure by sunday. Thanks folks.

If not let me know, i talked to my cousin yesterday and he is interrested in it also.