94-02 dually bed PA $250

96Cummins12v

Cummins Nut
I have for sale a dodge dually bed. It is white in color and in decent shape. It has a sprayed in liner and hole from a stack. From a distance it looks good but up close you can see the issues it has, over all the fenders cover 95% of the damage to the bed itself. Behind the fenders the bed in dented in pretty good along the bottom but again you cant see it because the fenders cover it. Both fenders have been repaird with thin sheet metal on the rear bottom of both and looks respectable. I found a bed in better shape so thats why this one is for sale. The tailgate does go with it.
I am asking $250 obo

The bed is still on the truck as I need to get the other bed painted. I will accept a deposit to hold the bed till I get the other bed painted if it is not done before someone else wants it.
I will also accept trades for 12v stuff or preferably enough paint,clear,chemicals,etc to paint the whole truck. Reg cab long bed and Black
I can send pics through txt or email
Thank You Roy 717 870 2404

bump i need this gone I broke my input shaft so I need the money to fix the truck, Asking $225 obo