94-02 Kelderman 4 link Air Ride System New "Hot Shot Special"

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
Kelderman 4 link Air Ride Suspension System With Air Compressor And Dryer Package.

This setup will work on 1994-02 Dodge 2500-3500 4X4 Long Bed extended cab or regular cab.

This will work with a Dana 70 rear and can be used on a Dana 80 with different brackets which I have your choice.

Free Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 must be shipped to a commercial address for delivery.

This is brand new in the original crate. Removed each item for inspection and pictures and placed back into the crate with packing materials. I can ship this anywhere in the country for a reasonable price so its included in this sale. Out of the country or local pickup please send a P.M. and I will work with you.

Kelderman 4 link Air Ride Kit: This sale contains two part numbers as the 4link air ride kit as one and the air compressor and dryer package as the other linked below. You can click on the link and check them out on Kelderman’s website.

If you pull heavy loads this will increase your load capacity to 5,000lbs + not saying its legal but that’s up to you to determine. I have the same setup on a F550 and way overloaded the trucks GVWR most of the time and never missed a beat or problems. The ride is extremely nice empty or loaded. This has self leveling controls so you can load your truck heavy on one side or hook a trailer with 3500lbs of tongue weight and haul 2000 lbs in the bed. It will auto adjust leveling and still maintain a preset level look and ride.

Kelderman 4 link air ride Part # KLM15758 MSRP $2,899.00
http://www.keldermanairride.com/pdf/94%20&%20Newer%20Dodge%20Install%20Instructions.pdf

Kelderman Part Number #SLKD2 MSRP $1750.00
This is the air package which is the best they offered for control. The compressor and dryer package is top notch. Great for winter time no ice in the air lines.

http://www.keldermanairride.com/standard/air-control/info.php?product=AIRCONTROL(SLKD2)

I have over $4,850.00 into this package with getting it here. I am looking to sell this as I have changed trucks for our service department and have no use for it. Not going to give it away but not asking new price either.

I have this listed on EBay and a link here for you to see all the pictures.

Kelderman Dodge Air Ride System | eBay

Price for both kits above shipped to any commercial location in the lower 48

$3,400