94-98 12 valve fuel bowl delete

garretthart13

is there a kit to fully delete the fuel filter and housing, i want to install the dual p7100 feed line connected to a ADII and have the return line going to the tank

The plate is to cover the hole if you remove the pump. I think the OP wants to get rid of the strainer/heater next to it. Leaving the pump in place.

Garrett. Just plumb the fuel directly to the pump and leave the strainer there.

Are you having problems with it?

Last edited:
I have a pump and spacer I made for my truck before I installed my Air Dog. Let me know if you are interested in these parts.

is there a kit to fully delete the fuel filter and housing?

i want to install the dual p7100 feed line connected to a ADII and have the return line going to the tank

i dont know what part of that you guys missed but all he needs to do is install the sm blk chev plate (or the $40 one from cummins?) and install his system.

btw OP, i like the system you are gonna install. comes with a big ole water separator (although i have yet to find the need for a water sep with the the 14" tall filter i run), BUT i do not like that the regulator is way back there in the pump. the dual feed idea is retarded (unless properly done) (have not seen ONE done right in any pix from any site). there is a way to move the reg outta the fuel pump and put it AFTER the injection pump and its really not all that involved. pm me if you are interested

the quickest hippi in mississippi

i hooked my air dog II up to a dual feed and used a block off plate when i took my stock lift pump off....

i dont know what part of that you guys missed but all he needs to do is install the sm blk chev plate (or the $40 one from cummins?) and install his system.

btw OP, i like the system you are gonna install. comes with a big ole water separator (although i have yet to find the need for a water sep with the the 14" tall filter i run), BUT i do not like that the regulator is way back there in the pump. the dual feed idea is retarded (unless properly done) (have not seen ONE done right in any pix from any site). there is a way to move the reg outta the fuel pump and put it AFTER the injection pump and its really not all that involved. pm me if you are interested

the quickest hippi in mississippi

WTF does installing a fuel pump block off plate have anything to do with hooking up a dual feed line to a p-7100? If he wanted to, everything there could stay on the truck. To hook up the returns with out the filter housing, cut the return line from the IP and the return off the back of the filter housing that runs back to the tank. Connect those 2 return lines together with a T- fitting. Connect the small injector return line to the T fitting aswell.

dual feed?

which of the 3 orifices did you use for the return?

Just use the original return port for the return. Use the original drivers side inlet to feed one line, and take out the front plug on the front of the IP above the timing cover and install a fitting there for the second feed line.

OP-

You just need a length of rubber hose to connect your two returns to your steel return line on the tank.

You will need BIG BLOCK CHEVY fuel pump delete plate..

is there a kit to fully delete the fuel filter and housing, i want to install the dual p7100 feed line connected to a ADII and have the return line going to the tank

dip ****, he asked about deleting the fuel filter and housing... never once did he mention the strainer/heater/lift pump...

if he's running an ADII, doncha think he might have already deleted the factory lift pump? :confused:

some peoples kids, I swear

dip ****, he asked about deleting the fuel filter and housing... never once did he mention the strainer/heater/lift pump...

if he's running an ADII, doncha think he might have already deleted the factory lift pump? :confused:

some peoples kids, I swear

its not real clear wtf the OP wants to do.....if he was already running an ADII there would be no need for the stock filter

first of all if he is gonna be running an ADII dont ya think the factory lift pump would be a little restrictive lol. depending on what fitting style your ADII is, the dual feed can be setup to accept the 1/2" hose, or it can be setup to have the barb that comes with then new kits for the pump inlet screwed right into the end of the dual feed

if you buy an ADII it comes with everything to delete the entire stock fuel system...the only thing that is re used is one factory line carrying the fuel back to the tank. the stock filter, stock lift pump and stock fuel heater all can be thrown away.

Just make your own plate... cut the bracket to fit. That is what i did and it works great.

I want to get rid of the entire stock fuel system, I want my engine bay clean and tidy, I've seen the delete plates on PDP, think they're 22$, but I was wondering if there is more plates I would need to get rid of filter, housing, lift pump etc ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

i was kinda in the same boat a while back. i wanted to bypass the factory fuel setup and just use the airdog. i used a plate in place of the fuel PUMP, but as far as the FILTER goes i wasn't so worried about cleaning out the engine bay so i just took the FILTER off the housing and gutted the inside until it was a hollow empty shell and just put it back on.

the AD kit comes with all the fittings you will need to hook up the injector return line back into the pump return line - so you can just remove the stock filter housing.

the only stock line you need to keep on the frame rail is the stock fuel supply line

Back