94 Buick Regal

thegoodman97

I have a 94 Buick Regal fore sale. I am the second owner of the car i bought it from my grandad when I got my license about 5 years ago so its been a family owned car all its life. It has leather eats and a cassette player with an adapter to play your Ipod through the car speakers. Its a 3.8L V6 which is great on gas. Has newer BFGoodrich tires that have less than 10,000 miles on them. brand new rear pads and rotors and as of now (9-18-11) they have less than 500 miles on them. New front pads were put on in March along with a new oil change with Penzoil High mileage, and the tires were rotated. It has been in a family of car guys so it has been babied all its life. It has 105k on it and runs like champ and all recommended services have been performed when told. Body is very nice paint hasnt faded at all. there are a few door dings here and there but that is expected for a 17 year old car. Any questions about the car give me a call 240-285-2958. Im up at PSU in Mont Alto, PA for school so that is where the car is located. Buyer is responseable for pick up and has to be paid in full before pick up. No checks or trades.

Asking 4500obo. TRying to sell because I have a 94 Reg cab diesel waiting for me so im trying to move this thing. The pictures were too big to upload to this post so just email, call or text me and ill send them to you. My email is bengoodrich97@gmail.com